Dr. Anna M. Gattani
Anna Gattani M.D. is a board certified medical oncologist and internist with over 25 years of experience in patient care. Accompanied by an expert staff, Dr. Gattani offers her patients individualized consultations, diagnosis services, prognosis services and treatment options in a state-of-the-art private treatment and infusion center in Manhattan’s Upper East Side. In addition, Dr. Gattani is also an affiliate and professor at Mount Sinai Medical Center and Lenox Hill hospital.
Dr. Gattani tailors each treatment plan to each patient’s unique medical history and physical health to produce optimal results. Her professional demeanor and excellent results have set a high precedent in her field.
Dr. Gattani and her staff offer unparalleled service beginning with an initial diagnosis and culminating in a clearly laid out treatment plan. Throughout this process, Dr. Gattani is easily accessible and guarantees continuous care.
Private treatments and infusions include:
1. Traditional Medical Oncology Treatments
· Treatment with FDA approved Chemotherapy, Biotherapy Intramuscular Therapy, Subcutaneous Therapy and specialized non-cancer agents
2. Intravenous (infusion) treatments coordinated with the following specialists:
· With Gastroenterologists for Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease
· With Rheumatologists for Rheumatoid Arthritis treatments
· With Nephrologists for post-kidney transplant treatments
· With Internists for Gaucher’s Disease and Iron deficiencies
3. Intravenous hydration treatments
4. Genetic testing
5. Collaboration with Alternative Medicine Doctors
6. Placement coordination for available Clinical Trials